Sunday, July 18, 2010

Illegal Immigrants

A more meaningless juxtaposition of words I have never seen.

Think about it - Immigrants are people from other nations who get in line, obey the rules, jump through the hoops that this nation requires for immigrant status.  Immigrants are de jure and defacto legal.

Illegal Aliens are folks from other nations who just bust in and take what they want, secure in the knowledge that we'll put up with it.  Well, I know too many who stood in like and are still standing in line that have more potential to be of benefit to this great nation,  Folks who jump the line and don't obey the rules should be run out of town on a rail.  More members of the criminal class we do not need - and an illegal alien, because it refuses to follow the rules is a criminal.

It's pretty simple to me. I'm sorry that Mexico feels that we are being discriminatory by insisting on a set of immigration rules far less draconian than those which Mexico imposes on outsiders who would live there.  Furthermore, I am astounded that the Mexican Government has the stones to complain that our returning their illegals is putting a strain on their infrastructure - that is not our fault!

I'm gonna have more to say, but this is probably enough for tonight.  I have a bunch backed up since February - and some of it ain't pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.