Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mosques at Ground Zero redux...

I can think of a way that I could support the mosque at Ground Zero.

Since the primary source of funds for this endeavor is Saudi Arabia, it seems to be that building a synagogue in Saudi Arabia's capital city, along with a Catholic cathedral and a Christian megachurch, and disavowing harrassment thereof would be a start.

But what would really convince me would be Teheran signing up for the same three religious edifices and the same disavowal.

What's that you say, don't hold my breath?

I won't, and I don't expect any of it to happen - which is why I say that I might support the mosque at Ground Zero - when pigs fly out of my arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.