Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday, all day long

Wednesday is Choir Rehearsal day.

When you marry a choir director, unless you're hopelessly tone-deaf, you get to be a member of the choir. Try it sometime - it can be fun - I enjoy it still, and choir rehearsal is on motorcycle club meeting night, so I only get to club meetings in the summer when there's no choir.

But music is important, singing can be fun, it helps your respiratory health and makes you feel better - and it is free; all it costs is a little time. There are some pretty neat folks in choirs all over the place.

I found a wife there, and she's put up with me for more than 40 years.

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.