Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WinAmp

I just downloaded a new version of WinAmp, which I have not used for more than a year.

It's a nice piece of work - particularly with the amount of internet-available content.

I remember reading a bit about SHOUTcast but did not until today realize just how much material is available out there as convenient as a radio broadcast, with quality that's at least pretty good.

I think I'll just have to load this onto the media center PC as soon as I get home. Some of the internet-available material is even video - wonder how it will look on that 37 inch hi-def TV when it is being used as a monitor....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.