Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Visitors

I can see that folks are stopping by here to read whatever I wrote, and I am pleased and humbled.

At least I think I am.

I am also curious about just who is stopping by, why here, and is there agreement or argument with whatever I think I thought.

I also wonder how many of you I might know, either from past associations/friendships or current;  are some family (if you are, you are not required to come and read this - I won't be offended) or are some just bored?

Please announce yourselves - and if you have something about which my opinion is unknown, and you'd like to know it, please advise me of this.


1 comment:

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.