Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Politics, redux

I have just watched President-elect Barack Obama's victory speech.

I was impressed. Even if he was not my candidate, he will be my president, and there's a lot to the man. His speech was temperate, measured, and had something for everyone present.

The next four years will be interesting. It will be a learning experience for all of us - including the president-elect, and I am confident that he retains the ability to learn.

More history has been made today, yet there is much more to be made.

The system does work, and it is still the best system in the world.

I have to go to sleep - tomorrow is a workday - and sleep I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider letting me know who you are - at some point I am going to go to a known comment writers only format - and I would like to preload the permissions list.